Truly, All network providers are really employing programmers to secure their servers but despite that, there will surely be a loophole. Another Airtel loophole has been detected and it enables it users to browse the internet with #0.00 account using VPN Servers.
PDproxy is back again rocking freely on PC and also YourFreedom and DroidVPN rocking on android. You now have the access to browse the internet till Mama calls..lol, all you have to do is to follow the below steps and get it working.
PC Users==> Steps to Connect PDproxy on your PC
- Access pd-proxy website, register and
download PDproxy zip files
- unzip and install… in the process of installing, you will be prompted to install TAP drivers. Click allow.
- After installation, choose the Demo Server(if on trial account) or other servers (if on premium account) and Select UDP as protocol.
- Go to settings >> advance settings >> Proto options >> insert 53
as UDP port.
- Under PARENT PROXY, tick the box ENABLE PARENT PROXY
and enter 18.104.22.168 as IP and Port 80
- Save and go back to connect.
- Go to YourFreedom Website and download yourfreedom apk file for your device.
- ==>Click on CONFIGURE: Select Account Information and insert username and password you registered with from the site.
- ==>Select Server connection: DNS/UDP TWEAK, PORT: 53
CONNECTION MODE: NIGERIA Airtel
- ==>Click Wizard, and it will display list of servers. The ones without coins are for free users while the ones with coins are for premium users. Choose the server that suit you.
- ==>tick ENABLE ENCRYPTION, ENABLE RE-KEYING, Reconnection Delay: 5000. Minimum Post Size: 10000000, Initial Post Size: 150000
- ==>Go to PROXY SETTINGS and input staticdns.com or 22.214.171.124 as proxy address and 80 as port
- ==>APN SETTINGS: internet.ng.airtel.com Username & Password: internet
- Download and Install DROIDVPN on your Android
- Register with your Username and Password
- Go to Advance Settings and select UDP or ICMP, input 443 in TCP and 53 IN UDP
- Make sure you set your Airtel APN to internet.ng.celtel.com
username and password: internet
- Save and connect.
On your Modem, set your APN to internet.ng.celtel.com, Username and password should be set to internet.
Note-: If your PDproxy account is on TRIAL, you will be restricted to use 100MB/day and if you want to have unlimited access, then upgrade to premium.
Android Users ==> Steps to Connect Yourfreedom on your Android
Connect it and start surfing the internet.
SETTINGS FOR DROIDVPN
Kindly Share this to let others benefit before Airtel disconnect it.