Most people got hacked or lose their social media accounts through their saved password on different PC browsers. In a situation whereby you are at a cyber cafe and while browsing, you accidentally click on remember password on the browser you are using., Haven’t you just thought if their is a way to eraze or delete the saved password? Well, here comes a tut that enables you to do that…
How To Delete Saved Password On Browsers
- Open Firefox
- Open Menu » Select Options
- Go to Security tab
- Click on Saved Passwords
- To clear all passwords that had saved in the past click Remove all and it will delete all the saved password.
If you wish to prevent passwords from being saved in the future just untick Remember passwords for the sites.
Disabling this option is very helpful when you browsing the web on someone computer or at a cyber cafe
- Open Chrome
- Goto Menu » Settings
- Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings
- Click on Manage passwords under Passwords and forms
- Click on X to remove the saved password
- Go to Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Swich to Content tab
- Click Settings under AutoComplete
- Click Delete AutoComplete history
There are many options to choose such as Cookies, History, and other. Make sure to tick on the Passwords box to completely remove saved password on Internet Explorer.
- Open Opera
- Open Tools menu
- Select Advanced
- Click on Password Manager
- Then Delete all history you want
That’s it! Remember to Hit the Share buttons and also drop comments below.!