I could remember back then when I was using a Nokia Java phone (X2-01), its features being a java phone was cool but I do got frustrated any moment I wanted to receive mp4 videos from fellow friends using blackberry or android phone.
Any moment I received the mp4 video file through bluetooth, all I would see is a blank screen any moment I want to watch it though it will bring up the sound. But all thanks to this video converting software that enables me to convert those video to 3gp format, then I was able to watch those videos.
Let’s leave stories, have you ever wanted to convert CD/DVD videos to mp4,3gp,flv, etc. formats but finding it difficult to do? This tutorial will enlighten you on how to convert any video format to another format of your choice using a software called “Prism Video Converter“.
About Prism Video Converter
Prism is a free video file converter for Windows. It can convert video files from avi, mpg, vob, wmv (Windows Media Video formats) and more into avi, asf or wmv files. Prism Converter is very easy to use. Just add the files you want to convert to the
list, select the format you want to use, and click the convert button. It supports all of the popular multimedia devices including PSP, iPod, MP4 players, mobile phones, Creative Zen devices and iRiver devices. Also let’s you preview output files before converting.
How To Convert CD/DVD VIDEO Files To Other Formats
- Download Prism and Install to your Windows PC
- After Installation, Open Prism Video Converter Software
- Look at the tabs on top, you will see add CD/DVD
- Then click on it and select the DVD/CD
- Now select the format you wanna convert it to
- You can now Click on Preview to view the output before converting it
- When you are satisfied with the preview, click on Convert and then wait till it finish converting.
Then your file should be in your desired format.
Share and Drop Comments