Last week Saturday, I received money from a relative overseas through the western union but it was unfortunate that I can’t get the money due to the fact that it’s weekend but I can’t just wait till Monday then I decided to access quickteller website and all went well (I mean I got my money transferred to my Bank Account).
Here are Steps to Follow to Receive Western Union via Quickteller
- Visit Quickteller Website and
sign in to your account. (Sign up if you are a new user).
- Select “Receive Money” from the drop down menu
- A new page will open, then click the “Western Union” pane
- Select “Naira” from the drop down box under your bank logo.
- Click “Receive money now” under your bank logo. (The Western Union – Receive Money data page opens)
- Fill the sender and receiver details in the spaces provided.
- Click “continue“
- A verification page will open to verify the details supplied. If all is correct, click, “confirm“.
Then wait for Quickteller to verify the details provided with the bank and with Western Union. Once confirmed, your account will be credited with the transferred Amount.
Note:- Ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors or an unsuccessful transaction.