Flash Share is an Android App that helps in sharing files from one android phone to another with an incredible transferring speed faster than using bluetooth file transfer. Flash Share utilizes your Wi-Fi and Hotspot to create a file sharing connection. All you need to do is ‘Select and Shake‘ for the other person to receive it.
How to share Apps and Files Using Flash Share
- Click HERE to Download Flash Share. Skip this step if already installed on your Android phone
- Set up your profile by entering your
Username. You can also add a profile photo
- Click on connect with friends, then it will display a dialog box in which you will see two options, tap “create a connection“
- Now Open the Flash Share on the receiving device and click connect with friends, then tap ‘Scan to Join‘ and a WiFi connection will be established.
- Once connected, you will see the profile of each phone on your Flash App screens.
- Select the apps/files you want to share with the other device and use the slide or shake options to send the highlighted Apps.
- View the file received via the “history” tab on the Flash Share App.
NOTE: Incase your device complain of file from an unknown source, simply go to your phone’s settings and open applications then check the box label unknown source.
Once you are done, make sure you exit the
app or turn off your wiFi, to save battery
==> Remember to Share using the buttons below!